Years of Experience
Children are important to us! We strive to create an early childhood environment that nurtures young children and helps them to develop to their fullest potential. We believe in providing the highest quality care possible through hiring trained staff who are knowledgeable in the development of young children, committed to providing positive educational experiences, and passionate about their careers. Our educators are involved in professional development opportunities that allow them to continue to develop and improve the programs we offer at Kings Valley Early Education Centre. We are continually evaluating our programs in order to best meet the needs of the children who are in our care because we know that the needs of children are constantly changing and developing, and having flexible programs is crucial; that’s why we always aim to provide a nurturing environment where children can grow and develop physically, mentally, emotionally and socially.
We follow the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework
Children experience safe and caring environments where their emotional and physical health, positive identities, and sense of belonging are nurtured and protected.
Children experience intellectually, socially, and culturally engaging environments where their communicative practices, languages, literacies, and literate identities are valued and supported.
Children experience open and flexible environments where playful exploration, problem solving and creativity are encouraged and purposefully planned.
Children experience socially inclusive and culturally sensitive environments in which consideration for others, inclusive, equitable, democratic, and sustainable practices are enacted, and social responsibility is nurtured.
What are the fees?
- 1's - $200/week
- 2's - Full time - $190/week
- Part time (set schedule) - $135/week
- Part time (varied schedule) - $155/week
- 3/4's - Full time - $165/week
- Part time - $125/week
- After School - Full time - $95/week
- Part time - $65/week
- 3 Year Old Preschool Tuesday/Thursday 8:30am-11:30am - $100/month
- 4 Year Old Preschool Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8:30am-11:30am - $160/month
What ages does KVEEC serve?
Birth to age 12
What type of curriculum is followed at KVEEC?
KVEEC follows the New Brunswick Curriculum Framework (Click Here)
What are your hours of operation?
KVEEC is open from 7:15am-6pm
Is KVEEC a licensed child care facility?
Yes, our child care centre is licensed and monitored by the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development Anglophone South School District as well as Public Health and the Fire Marshal.
Are meals included?
- For our full day program we include a nutritious lunch, and parents provide 2 snacks (morning and afternoon).
- For our preschool program (8:30-11:30) parents provide a snack.
- For our after school program we include a nutritious snack.
How often do I pay fees? What methods of payment are accepted?
Fees are paid biweekly. We accept pre-authorized debit as our method of payment.
What if I need to withdraw my child from the centre? Is there any time commitment?
- For our full time childcare we require written notice of withdrawal at least 14 days in advance.
- For our preschool program we require written notice of withdrawal by the 15th of the month in order not to incur being charged for the following month’s tuition. If notice is received any time after the 15th of the month, you will be charged for the following month’s tuition.